- Details: Pre-shrunk, ring-spun fabric
- Material: 70% rayon from bamboo, 30% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Origin: Made in a family-owned factory in Toronto, Canada
- Labels: Fabricated by one of the last label manufacturers in Canada
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat
This product is made from eco-friendly bamboo. Bamboo is grown without the use of pesticides and uses 33% less water than cotton. It’s naturally moisture wicking and anti-bacterial, allowing it to repel odours and toxins. It's even hypo-allergenic and UV resistant.